Customised Insoles for Improved Comfort and Performance !!
Are you suffering from foot complaints like…
- Achilles Tendinitis
- Ankle Pain
- Heel pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Heel spurs
- Pes Planus (Flat foot)
- Pes Cavus (High arched foot)
- Bunion/ Hallux Valgus
- Ankle & foot arthritis
- Corn & calluses on the feet
- Lower Back Pain
- Hip Pain
- Knee Pain / Osteoarthritis of knee
- Short Leg
- Calf pain
- Metatarsalgia / forefoot pain
- Diabetic foot with & without ulcer
Feet First insoles are customized bio-mechanical insoles/ foot orthotics made using state-of-the-art French technology and material, backed by 25 years of podiatric research.
Feet First Clinic specializes in diagnosis of foot and ankle pains and production of thermoformed planter insoles to treat them by introducing biomechanical corrections. Feet First Insoles are state of the art insoles, designed for your patient’s foot. Our insoles correct over-pronation and realign the foot and ankle bones to their neutral position, restoring natural foot function. In turn, this will help alleviate problems not only in the feet, but also in other parts of the body, such as the knees, hips, and lower back.
We have specific insoles which are beneficial for
Our insoles have built-in shock absorption. Maintenance of correct posture will help develop resistance to premature fatigue and injury.
- Our Insoles will provide maximum comfort and cushioning.
- In patients recovering from foot ulcer insoles will off-load pressure from the affected area.
- In patients with partial foot amputations customised insoles with fillers fitted into customised footwear will provide support to the patient to walk comfortably.